Monday, January 23, 2012

It's time for school BITCHES!


School starts next Monday and I'm just figuring out my schedule. My original plan of attending a continuing education trade class fell through because I couldn't use my financial aid. I could've taken out a school loan but why start now? I figured I might as well try and complete my degree. My first obstacle was $$$$. I had a past due balance at school but I Officer coughed up nearly $400. He lubs me so it was all good in love and basketball :)

I'm just happy to be making some moves albeit them small. I plan on finishing my degree by next Spring if not sooner. I'm taking three classes now and is tempted to slip one more class in but I want to ensure myself A's and B's. I still will be working so I don't want too much on my plate. If at times I might seem a little down, don't hesitate to cheerlead in my comment box. I need all the support you can spare :)



-Toodles


2 comments: