Thursday, December 1, 2011

I found love in hopeless place...


I found a new supplier. My cable addict is getting out of control. New shows are popping up and I want all the premium channels Officer's check can buy. But after my latest bill where Comcast snatched all their discounts off, I was sick to my stomach. What to do now? Well...

I signed up for Netflix. I'm still in my trial period but I like what I see so far. Yes I know I won't be able to join in on Twitter's rapid fire updates on tv shows but at least I'll be entertained. At the most, I can downgrade and then downgrade some more my cable package.

Netflix for $7.99 is well worth it. My only complaint is how my daughters' viewing habits are interfering with the shows I see displayed but hey, Tierra lubs the kids.

Another thing, I've been begging Comcast onDemand to show Sons of Anarchy from Season 1 (more like checking and hoping) and guess what, Netflix actually suggested the show to me. *sworns*

Viva Netflix until Dec 29? Hmm.... Blog ya later, I have some SOA to watch That's right, I'm using abbreviations now, cool kid club






-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment