Thursday, February 23, 2012

Clap for me...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
This cake is gross looking I know...
What y'all get me? *crickets* That's okay because Officer put his love on top... too much? Oh. Like I mentioned above, it's my bday *pats weave* and I'm 28! I'm living and feeling greaaaaaat! As of right now, everything is somewhat balanced in my life, my goals are planned out and I'm steadily striving towards them. I won't lie though, 28 is so close to 30 that I'm frightened. When I was younger 30 was deemed old by my peers and defined by the 30 somethings we saw. However, 30 is the new 20 (*snaps for Oprah*) and my body is agreeing with that statement. But in the overall grand scheme of things, 30 yrs is about a third of your life time *sigh* 

Where did time go? Can I get a do over? Starting at year 2, I'm greedy :)

Have a wonderful day, enjoy yourself in my honor, I demand it!


Sidenote: You think Rihanna would give me some of her "cake?" I mean it is my birthday... I kid, I kid but...



-Toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment