Saturday, December 17, 2011

No justice, no peace!

Ayyye! I missed you! Not you, you *points* Work is... bogus. I had to be nice/nasty to my new DM Thursday because I'm not feeling this 10-7 schedule at all. And I discovered that I'm working over time hours and my coworker is working only 3 days a week, huh? Yeah, that definitely doesn't work in the land of Tierraville. My new DM didn't even know I was a new hire :/ But he promises he has hired another employee so my schedule should be crazy anymore... in 2-3 weeks. *face falls* I'm not understanding why their hiring process takes sooooo long BUT I hope I'm on the bus to happy town when the person finally comes into the store. I'll hear from the company I interview for soon because they want to get everyone working by Dec. 30. I've had my hands crossed since Tuesday Day of the interview I want to grow up and get a real job *snaps*

Wedding news.... I sent out all my Save the Dates two weeks ago with a couple being mailed here and there because of people finally sending addresses. I hope to have ordered my dress by the end of this month/early January. Ooop, I forgot. One of my twitter friends boyfriend is a dj and he might perform at my wedding. Hopefully at a reasonable price. I meet with him Sunday to hear some of his mixes etc.

And that's all for now folks. Filling out job applications and working 10-7. Hooray! -_-




-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment