Saturday, December 17, 2011

*R. Kelly voice* Now normally I don't do this...

But as a favor to my friend, I'm introducing her blog to the few followers and lurkers I have. My friend, Vixen, is into sexual deviancy so if that's not your type of tea, don't go to her page lol. However, on her blog she has awesome specials on "toys" for you or someone special in your life ;)  Just click on the links on her page to order. She's affiliated with Adam and Eve so she always have deals that's exclusive to her blog. Check it out:

                                  lickmefirst.blogspot.com 
or order Adam and Eve products here http://www.adameve.com/51339.html?ac=51339


Might not be work safe because of wordage but not because of pictures.


The end. Just trying to help a sister out lol


-Toodles

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy her blog. I love a woman with a healthy sexual apetite that's not afraid to express herself or talk openly about it! Ain't nothing deviant about that at all!

    ReplyDelete