Thursday, October 6, 2011

"These are just my thoughts people, just what I was feeling at the time..."

How is it possible to be lonely living in a house fill of people? It's crazy to feel a certain way one day and the next.... I think my long drought of unemployment is stealing all my joy. I've never have felt so useless *shrugs* And when people tell me, Oh you'll get a job, I just want to give them the rundown of all the job applications I fill out daily. All the emails I receive stating the position has been filled or you don't fit the qualifications etc.

It's demeaning. I don't even think the wedding is happening next year. We don't have any extra money to even funnel into it right now. The worst part about that is telling my girls.

Depressed.


-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment