Thursday, October 6, 2011

Makes you go, Huh?

1. Puffy Puff P Diddy Sean Combs made a stink at an Atlanta night club about another man's drink. Apparently since Ciroc pays Puffy b.i.g. I made a funny lol money for promoting, he thinks we should give a damn. *sips water* But T.I. came to the rescue and shut Puffy up, real talk.


2. Baltimore law makers, I know texting and driving is a BIG distraction and has led to accidents and deaths but now we can't read text messages at the traffic light? I dunno get it. 



Sooooo unattractive to me now, meh
3. I love when idiots reveal themselves. Apparently Isiah Mustafa, the Old Spice "On a horse Guy" only wants to date women with "good hair." 
"Yes, it does have to be real hair. I want my kids to have nice hair so she better have good hair. Cause, I don’t know if you’ve checked my hair out lately. Aside from today it’s normally nice. Today it’s slightly nappy, Mustafa said. <----Ignorant negro Of course he apologized on twitter so we're suppose to forget and play nice, riiiight.


I refuse to remember you like your last picture, on a gurney. RIP
4. Are y'all following the Michael Jackson trial? *sigh* I believe Dr. Murray was negligent for not giving proper supervision to MJ when he was sedated. However Michael Jackson was an addict. If Murray would have said no, some other doctor would have said yes. And some drs have according to prescriptions found at the scene.


-Toodles





No comments:

Post a Comment