Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hair Stuff


The above picture is a little bit of heaven in a 8.5 oz bottle. After being a weave wearing member for over a year, I think I'm turning my card in. Monday I removed all foreign hair from my head (ha!) and begin the process of relaxing, conditioning and styling my own hair.

And this is where that green and pink bottle comes in. I try to limit the amount of heat I use on my hair. So after I washed the conditioner out, I wrapped my hair with the Smooth'N Shine Polishing Olive & Tea Tree Mousse Whew! Despite the long name, it didn't take a lot of the product to have my smooth and shiny :)

Also, the smell is awesome. Even though it has olive and tea tree extract, the mousse smells like peppermint. Which to me, was a pleasant surprise. 

It has now been four days and my hair still has maintained the shine. The scent has faded some but I never expected the mousse to even have one.


Don't mind me, this post is a reminder, Tierra only use this! Lol




-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment