Friday, October 28, 2011

Potty training, the third time around

Remember a couple of post back *gives you time to reflect* when I said I never wanted Lady J to grow up? Well... I kinda do on one issue, potty training.

I've successfully trained two children. Hell, I even include that on my resume (not) but I think I'm good at it. Until Lady J turned 2. When my oldest girls  showed signs of readiness, I pulled out the pot, sat them down and two weeks later, potty trained! <-disclaimer, they didn't sit for two weeks straight, or did they....

Anyway, when Lady J showed signs, leaving to pee/poop in other rooms, telling me she soiled her diaper (!), I did nothing. I mean I changed her but I never ran out to get pull ups or even a pot.

But today, I'm taking a giant leap to Walmart to buy a pink potty fit for a queen. Lady J will sit on her throne and.... You get the point.

Wish us luck.

-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment