Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I want _________'s body!


                                                                    
Old picture

2011 picture, any questions?

Before I went on hiatus from Twitter (it's been a month now, wow...) I followed Mya, the singer's profile. Her tweets were few and in between but most were about dieting. Whenever I read Mya's diet tweets I would roll my eyes in a signature move reserved for people who always talk about losing weight but have perfect bodies.

From her own song, Mya's "Body's Like Woah!
                                                                                          


                                   
 I wonder how many situpspushupsjogscrunchesjumpingjackssprints....it would take for my body to morph  into Mya's?

            


-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment