Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sickness

Lady J has been sick for the past couple of days. Although the house has been quiet and peaceful, I hate seeing her feel bad :( And even worse, Lady J has turned into a spoiler version of herself. Granted she's only 2, Lady J is now acting at least 8 months lol. She wants to be swaddled and held all. day. long. Thankfully I'm unemployment (but still need and want a job) and have the ability to "nurse" her back to health.

But secretly, I'm loving this. I've been a little sick myself recently, baby fever. A couple of my friends/family are either pregnant or recently had a baby. Seeing the updates and pictures tug at my heart strings. So Lady J's need for attention is fulfilling my need for a baby. *sings* It's the circle of lifeeeeeeeeeee!



-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment