Wednesday, September 21, 2011

*Ahem* My children

Yeah so, as I mentioned a loooong time ago (probably 20+ blogs before) I'm a mother of 3 precious little adorable girls :) *snatches the word little back* Lady J, my 2 year old, is little :). My oldest, 1st, is 8 and middle daughter, Dancer, is 6. They are the apples of both my eyes, my breath, will for living....

You get the point, right? I love 'em and I'm thankful I am their mother.

I like this image, just add 2 more girls!



Because each of my girls are unique in their own way, I'm going to give a brief description (you wanna know, right?)

1st: Obviously my first daughter. Basically taught herself to read. Always wants to know everything! She rarely gives me trouble. She's the best older sister her little sisters could ask for. Her birthday is 3 days after mine so we're both Pisces <3 Right now she's reading to Lady J.

Dancer: Is nicknamed so because she loves to entertain. She dancing and loves music. Dancer also have an excellent memory. If she hears something twice, she knows all the words. Right now we're trying to feel our way through school, but we'll get the hang of it. My "wild" child <3

And Lady J: Lady J has a whole stock of nicknames depending on how's she acting. J's spoiled to the core and knows it. Everyone in the house gives in to her. She's cute, tiny and does the most darling things. Trouble's ahead! lol

And there you have it. A glimpse into the makeup of my household. I left my dog son, MJ, out but I'll get to him another day, lol.

-Toodles





No comments:

Post a Comment