Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse...

No it's not Christmas obviously but that's the tone in my house right now. All the girls are sleeping after repeated threats of violence and Officer just left for work. And I'm woke. Opposite of sleep. And I'm bored. The opposite of.... entertained? "Well go watch your beloved television!" I would smarty parts but that would require me to head downstairs and I don't wanna go! *temper tantrum* You see, 5 years ago, Officer and I made the discussion to remove the television from our bedroom -Record scratch- I watched an episode of Oprah where Dr. Oz said that bedrooms were only for sleep and sex. I wanted the sleep and Officer wanted the sex ;o) So out with the tv. To be honest, not having a television in the bedroom is a welcomed break. I actually sleep, imagine that. For an addict like me, if I had tv in here I would never take. my. eyes. off. of. it.




So... with nothing in my bedroom to do (get ya mind out the gutter), kids and dog sleep, then what? Twitter! Oh yeah, totally my other addiction (you can have more than one, gooosh...). I discovered twitter at the perfect time to. Officer had just joined the police department and I was nervous. Three years ago when he would leave for work, I would always think of the negative: would he come home, will he shot someone, etc etc. And his night shift didn't help. I was a member of facebook but it seemed after 10 pm every had curfew and would bounce. So I decided to set up a profile on Twitter to see what the fuss was about and I never turned back.

But right now at 10:40 even Twitter is boring me *sigh* Guess I'll make myself go to sleep. Faux Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz




-Toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment