Monday, September 12, 2011

*chants* Let's Go Ravens!!!!!!

 


How many Baltimore Ravens fans are out there? *waits* I hope a lot because we won in an awesome battle against our rival Steelers yesterday. *Beats chest* I'm glad I can type because my voice is shot. I have to admit I was a little on the fence about my team because we lost some big names before this season. Todd Heaaaaaaaap, Derrick Mason, yadda yadda ya. I couldn't identify with these new guys so I ignored the whole preseason. But now? I'm ready for the Superbowl :)


Ray Lewis deserves another one, right?

Yesterday I had 7 full glasses of purple koolaid (the number of Steelers turnovers, lol) and shared my love for my boys on Twitter.


RiceNgataSuggsLewisReedRiceNgataSuggsLewisReedRiceNgata




That is all.

                                       1-0



-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment