Thursday, September 8, 2011

My TV obsession...

*looks nervously around, coughs, stands* My name is Tierra and I'm a tv addict. *sits* I should be ashamed but I am not. I simply love television. Doesn't really matter the type of show, as long as it entertains me, I'll watch. Now certain reality shows are not my type of tea, the Big Brothers, Survivors, Fear Factor (it's coming back!) are meh to me. I tend to side with the reality shows where your talent gets you through. However I detest singing shows. Maybe because I'm so extra concerning music and also because I get so embarrassed for bad singers.


She bangs but he can't sing...




My Absolute favorite channel in the entire world universe is HBO. HBO has my comedies (Curb Your Enthusiasm, Louie), my dramas ( The Wire Represent!, Carnivale I miss thee) and a host of stand up concerts and sports shows. Damn, I forgot all about Cathouse (Meow).

I'm trying to resist naming all my most haves on other tv channels... *fights against strait jacket*

JerseyShoreTeenMomProjectRunwayDanceMomsBornToDanceTopShotRealHousewivesOfAtlantaHouseOfPayneTrueBloodCurbYourEnthusiasmBreakingBadLouieIt'sAlwaysSunnyInPhiladelphiaDexterTheWalkingDeadKingsOfQueens....

Whew...

And truth be told, I'm sure I'm missing some... *resists the urge to add more shows* Yes I love television. I have to have all the premium channels, the above mentioned HBO (Can I get money for plugs), Show Time, Encore, etc etc. And high definition is a most. Wanna see my cable bill? ;o) 

When most people talk about being blessed, they mention their life, health, kids... well I'm blessed for all that AND my onDemand and DVR. These two devices has made it possible to have an active life and a stationary one. One where I can watch all my favorite shows in one sitting or spread them out through the week. 

So what should I watch right now?






-Toodles








No comments:

Post a Comment