Monday, September 12, 2011

My online friend became my "real life" friend *insert Awww*

This weekend wasn't really planned, my money was low and I was tired but it was AWESOME! I met up with one of my cutie pie followers from Twitter. She's like a little sister to me and came to Baltimore Saturday for a visit. I was anxious because I was meeting her in person for the first time and plus, she's 19! I only mentioned this because I never had to plan events for some underage lol.

Instantly my mind went to skating and bowling. Those are the only "safe" thing for a teen in Baltimore to do lol. But bowling can be boring when only two people are playing so I took her to the skate rink. When we got there, there was maybe 7 1/2 people skating, all kids. Ooop. We turned around and slid out the door. Thinking quick on my feet, I suggested going down to the Harbor. As we walked past the Power Plant, we saw huge crowds and long ass lines. Pauly D from Jersey Shore was here!

I'm too sexy for my shirt....

Two problems: Girly wasn't 21 and even though she wasn't going to be drinking, she couldn't be on the lot AND tickets to see Pauly D dj were $30. Whomp Whomp. So..... we continued walking around. Me and her decided to paddle a boat on the dirty harbor water to make the best of it. After we escaped the possibility of catching an infection from the water, we walked back to Power Plant, satisfied that we could at least watch  Pauly D from the big tv out front.

As we waited for Pauly D to perform, I noticed a security breach and we were able to sneak Girly inside, yay! The rest of the night was smooth sailing from there. She talked us into the $30 venue for free after suggesting a flash of her boobs Didn't even have to fulfill the promise SCORE! We danced, sung and fist pumped the whole night.


I continued the tour of Baltimore by pointing out our "Block" and some real life prostitutes. She was happy and I was satisfied. And I looked like the cool big sister *pats self on back*


                                                       Fist Pump!




-Toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment