Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I want __________'s body! pt 2















*looks at picture, gulps*

Um... so I uh, I like Rihanna. She's a performer and has 7 albums now with singles that anyone can sing (no shade). If I could pick a body, it would be hers. She's petite up top *points* but has thighs for days. Although I hate my own thighs, Ri Ri has just enough.

I was at the opening night of her LOUD tour here in Baltimore and I must say I enjoyed myself. Rihanna is gorgeous and her playlist has enough hits to jam for 3 hours. I wouldn't say her body is my inspiration (because I would have to trim A LOT of my boob and booty meat) but Ri Ri oozes sex and that gets a thumb up from me :)


-Toodles

1 comment:

  1. Lawd hab mahseeeeee! As long as she keep that five head covered up, that's one sexy mf!

    ReplyDelete