Monday, July 2, 2012

An update on the job front...

Holla, I'm a married woman! It has been two weeks and I can honestly say... nothing has changed lol. We've been together 10 years so, yeah.

But I have other news, I'm a bank teller. No exclamation mark for that though. It's the most boringestic (yes, made up word, deal) job ever. However it is a job that pays dollars as currency so all is well. The company also gave me time for both my wedding and a week for my honeymoon even though I had only work 3 days previously. In this economy that's rare. REALLY rare. So I'm going to act like a grown up, work this job with no complaints. Scratch that, some complaints. I wouldn't be me without whining a little...

Working for the bank doesn't mean I'm completely out the job market. I still looking for jobs in my major, Mental Health. I'm interested in group homes, homeless shelters etc. Of the ones I looked up online, most of the job shifts are for overnights. Not kosher. Especially with Officer working nights too. But I'm still looking.

And that's what's been going on with me. Busy two weeks with two new beginnings. Yay me!



-Toodles



1 comment: