Sunday, June 24, 2012

Only my thoughts....


1. The maximum time spent in Vegas can not exceed 4 days. It is known.
2. I never knew I would miss my kids as much as I have on vacation. The longest week ever.
3. Thank God for Twitter. We're 3 hrs behind and I felt guilty texting my East Coast friends.
4. When does the, Damn, you married now, feeling suppose to kick in?
5. I wish I was on Four Weddings last Sunday, my wedding kicked ass.
6. Two close friendships ended recently. Causality of growth I guess.
7. How about those O's?
8. Lebron finally did it, no hairline jokes for a minute, okay?
9. I want the new Samsung Galaxy III.
10. I think I will finally become serious about losing weight.

Bonus: Sandusky was found guilty of 45/48 charges. He will die in prison. I will laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment