Monday, March 19, 2012

You wanna see my body? -Weight loss post-



Yesterday I told y'all how I wasn't satisfied with my weight loss over the past two weeks I'm still fat . So I decided to incorporate some more workout in my life. A more intensive workout, P90x!!!
If you've been under a rock, P90x is an extreme home work out system.

The box is the scariest thing ever. But I'm ready to lose this weight now and forever. This fat is not my home.

Now the moment you've been waiting for, before pictures! But don't look at them too hard *points finger*






*Whew* I want to lose my thighs and tummy, find my waist, and tone up my arms. I have three months to do it...

P.S. When I find some measuring tape, I MIGHT post my measurements. And you'll probably never know my weight until I get to my goal :)

Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll start P90x today if I can get my dvd player to work.



-Toodles



4 comments:

  1. Let me know how you like the P90X. You got a good foundation to start from. Looking good in your "before" pictures means you will be sensational after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do look good! And no, you're not fat! Don't be so hard on yourself. If I had px90 I would have tried it out with you. Good luck, and I can't wait to see your 30 day results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I'm getting older and I don't want to get stuck like this lol. I know I look okay but I want to look fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chile I was frustrated yesterday too but I got over it!! Im losing inches, the weight will come off!! Never give up!!

    ReplyDelete