Saturday, February 4, 2012

Young Money wants Yo Money

YO! 

You scared of banks?

Don't have no credit cards?

But still want to swipe a card when you stunting on them hoes?



Get yourself a Young Money prepaid card!

End scene. What the freaky freak? So Lil Wayne decided to jump into the world of celebrities pimping prepaid cards. He is preceded by Russell Simmons (The Rush Card) The Kardashian's Kard (ugh), and Suze Orman (The Approved Card). I can't stand these cards because of the fees that go along with them. And believe me the Young Money Card has some fees.

One Time Purchase fee: 6.95
Reload fee: $4.95
Monthly Maintenance fee: $3.95
on and on....

I know some people don't trust banks, I was building up resentment myself this summer when I started getting monthly maintenance fees. But getting charged $5 to simply reload the card is craziness.

I can't knock Lil Wayne's hustle. When the revenue from all the fees come in, I can visualize Birdman with that bright ass red tattooed star on his head, grinning.

*screams, YOUNG MONEY!*


That's only from one month of fees, you dig?


-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment