Friday, February 3, 2012

If I received a greeting card like this....

.... I would die laughing.

While I was on my lunch break at work today, I decided to walk around. As I was passing the greeting card section, a couple caught my eye. I started reading some Valentine Day ones and then progress to other sections. And then I saw this card:


Wow. I literally said wow out loud. The card and message was unexpected. I wanted to take a picture so bad but my phone was dead. But wow. I must add that it's totally something I would say BUT to only like minded people, lmaoooo. 

Viva Target for having the balls to carry this card ;)



-Toodles

2 comments:

  1. haha i would love it if someone got me this card lmao if you ever get preg again ill buy it for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw it, I thought of you lol

    ReplyDelete