Sunday, February 19, 2012

Update on wedding stuff

I would have to lose a thousand pounds to look like her *pouts*

I know y'all missed me but not if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook (I run my mouth a lot) ;) I've been helluva busy, spending money, working and going to school. In between all that confusion, I've been doing wedding stuff.

Wedding stuff:
Looking at wedding gowns in boutiques
Getting measured for gowns
Crying at measurements
Purchasing the flower girls dresses
Etc etc

I finally bought THE DRESS yesterday. I'm kinda nervous because I ordered it online without trying it on (!) This automatically sent me into lose 50 pounds now mode. I want to look delicious in my dress especially since it's form fitting.


Sidenote: I found out I have hips this week. Like bare 2 children at the same time hips. 49 inches, huh?!
I still have multiple things I need to complete. Invitations, response cards, find a photographer, yadda yadda ya.

Sponsor me?



-Toodles


3 comments: