Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


Whatcha get? I mean everyone is supposed to be dropping in diamonds, whipped into a sweets frenzy because of all the chocolate and chocolate covered accessories *wink* AND sneezing with delight at the long stemmed ruby red roses hand delivered to your office.

Oh, that didn't happen?

You're not alone. Let me squeeze onto the "I didn't get anything I was suppose to get on Valentine's Day" bench. *whew*
Officer's bday was last week and mine is nine days away. I love 'em, I do but $$$ is not my middle name. Plus I love him every other day of the year, I don't need a dead saint to remind me to handle mine, 'mkay?

But I am currently enjoying some pink & red themed candies (purchased by my own hand) and going out to enjoy some comedy (Kevin Hart, ugh).

If you're single, married, dating or in between, don't get caught up in the hype of Valentine's Day. Hallmark had this date circled and circled twice as their Black Friday (after Mother's Day). Save ya money, cook dinner at home and give him/her some good loving.

That's what I'm doing? I dunno, let's see funny the comedians are tonight ;)


-Toodles




1 comment:

  1. heill id like some diamonds but i got something better today....thoughtfulness... that shit is priceless!!! housewife bound for round 2

    ReplyDelete