Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Answering questions pt 1

  1. I know I share a ton of myself on this blog but sometimes I hit a wall on what else I could share. I found these ice breaker questions and decided to answer them. Here's part 1. Enjoy.


  1. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
  2. Fried chicken fried hard w/ french fries
  3. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
  4. I would be an elephant. They're big and graceful creatures. Elephants travel in herds of all females which I think is cool and help raise each others young. I can dig it.
  5. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish during your lifetime?
  6. I would like to open a center for young parents where they can receive free childcare as long as they stay in school. It will also have a job center, job training, and parental classes.
  7. When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why?
  8. Although not a "super hero" I love XMEN's Mystique. To be able to transform into anyone? Well damn. I could get in a lot of trouble with that power... ;)
  9. Who is your hero? (a parent, a celebrity, an influential person in one’s life)
  10. I really don't have a hero. I love Billie Holiday and her story. 
  11. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?
  12. My favorite thing to do in the summer... travel and try new things. Anything to get out of the house and have a good time. 
  13. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?
  14. Hmmm... That's a hard one. I think I would want a movie about my life, birth to teen. I can't think of any actresses to play me. I got a big ego *ahem*
  15. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
  16. I would be vanilla. Nice and creamy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment