Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Answering questions pt 2

  1. Part 2

  2. What’s your favorite cartoon character, and why?
  3. I use to be obsessed with Disney's Pocahontas in middle school (shuttie, I was eccentric) and would buy everything with the cartoon on it. Pencils, watches, stickers etc. Yes I know I was 12 but... nevermind.
  4.  If you could visit any place in the world, where would you choose to go and why
  5. I want to go to Egypt badly. I went through a phase where I would read any book I could find on mummies and King Tut. I've been to Walter's Art Gallery in Balto more times than I can count to look at the mummy on display. I need to go post haste.
  6. What’s the ideal dream job for you?
  7. My ideal dream job would be mentoring inner city teens with unlimited funds. But since I don't have Oprah money, state or federal would be fine.
  8. Are you a morning or night person?
  9. Morning person. Once I'm up I'm ready to start my day. I don't understand napping.
  10. What are your favorite hobbies?
  11. I use to love sketching but that gift faded with time. Previously I would answer watching television but I just got back into reading so reading?
  12. What are your pet peeves or interesting things about you that you dislike?
  13. I hate liars, people who don't take other's feelings into account, lazy people, cluttered spaces 
  14. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
  15. Alligator bites, taste like overcooked chicken
  16. Name one of your favorite things about someone in your family.
  17. I love my middle daughter's humor :)
  18. Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
  19. I have OCD about time. If you tell me you're 10 mins away, please be 10 mins away. I countdown my time at work. I'm always checking the clock. Neurotic.
  20. If you had to describe yourself using three words, it would be…
  21. Funny? Compassionate. Giving.
  22. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
  23. I'm going to combine both Drama and Comedy. Dramatic-Comedy. There o_O
  24. If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be…
  25. I would be Oprah. Not just for the money but bc of the power and respect she receives because of the money. 

Is there anything you want to ask me? Just hit the comment box and I promise to issue an honest and timely response. 



-Toodles 


No comments:

Post a Comment