Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birth-day baby I don't know!

What a beautiful food baby o_O

As you probably already know Beyonce's surrogate Beyonce took the pillow out delivered a baby girl yesterday.

*Valley girl voice* Like seriously, I was like so worried bout like when she was going to have her baby since like she was due in February and then January...

Babies are blessings and no matter what way said baby was welcomed into the Carter home, she should be celebrated.

One question though, Beyonce and Jay Z, Why did you name that little nugget Blue Ivy? I know that Blue Ivy doesn't need a resume ready name, the um, I don't get it...

The streets are saying that Blue is Jay Z favorite color, or she was named after the Blue Print. The Ivy in her name represents IV = 4, the number of her parents obsession. I don't care enough to investigate or form my own opinion so...



Congrats you bundle of blue joy! May you be gifted with your mother's golden hue, Beyonce's beauty, Jay Z's street smart and both your parents' combined income.



-Toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment