Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baltimore Ravens vs Houston Texans, Playoffs!

The Baltimore Ravens are still all up in there!

Whew, my Ravens won, 20-13. It was an ugly, ugly win. The Houston Texan played some defense and pretty much eliminated our run game. Flacco took more than a couple of naps Sunday night with him getting sacked 5 times *sighs*

Thank God for our defense though. Houston was sloppy with the ball the first half of the game which gave us 17 points. Webb was beastly and the old tried and true Ed Reed sealed the deal with an interception.

The Ravens play pretty boy Tom Brady and the Patriots this Sunday and I'm playing that Terrell Suggs has some sacks stored up because he was a non-mf-ing factor against the Texans.

I'm super duper nervous but I have faith in my boys. 


Super Bowl? 



-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment