Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Emo

I'm in a hate/love relationship with this blog. Sometimes I can't wait to pour out all my musings, thoughts and passions into this box and other times I just want to press the "delete blog" button.

As much as I want this blog to be a true representation of who I am as a person, I really don't want anyone to really know the real me. I'm made out of so many contradictory parts. I learned a long time ago to remain guarded because some people use your weaknesses like ammo against you.

It's funny how all the stuff about Locks just escaped from my fingers and I struggle writing about my day to day. Locks was the young me. I feel so removed from that person, that life. Which is weird because I had the most personal hardships during that time.

I dunno. I just finished reading some blog entries from this wonderful, self aware individual. She had her feelings all out there, in the prettiest font, for others to read. Whenever I sit down to do the same, I go blank. Sure there's a lot I want to say, but how?

Frustrated
Annoyed
Doubtful
Envious
Puzzled




-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment