Friday, October 21, 2011

Sometimes you just need to stay still

Any day the the kids are out of school, I go into hyper drive. I cruise the internet for family events scheduled for that day. Then I estimate the money I might need and away we go! But not today. Earlier this morning, I told my girls that I was going to take them to visit my sister so they could give her a belated Happy Birthday. Her birthday was yesterday. But looking at my gas tank, I knew I didn't have enough to drive 35 mins there and back home. I relayed that to my oldest daughter and she texted the message to my sister (!) My sister however said, No problem, I'll give you $20 for gas. Hmmmm... I considered and said we would be over around 3 pm.


3 pm went and passed, and now at quarter to 5, I'm lounging in bed, lol. Even though I'm unemployed, I rarely have chill days. I watch Lady J all day before my older girls come home while looking for jobs. Not exactly relaxing.


I also had plans to go clubbing tonight for a friend of a friend's bachelorette party but my body's giving me stay home vibes. So I think junk food and trash tv is in order for tonight.




-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment