Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Sissy!

My sister turned 25 yesterday! Which made me realize how much older I'm becoming *groan* I can't believe, hell I refuse to believe it. I remember being 6 or 7, chasing her down the hallway with a head less Barbie doll. Damn.

Anyway, years past my sister used to get depressed around her birthday because our "family" never call or did anything for her. This year I decided even if I had to rob a puppy, I was going to take her out. So I did.

I took her to a swanky little restaurant named www.teavolve.com. The happy hour pricing was beyond reasonable. We had $3-$4 glasses of wine and sangiras! And the food was awesomely priced too. Oh, and the cheapness of the food made it taste that much better ;)

We ate, drunk and laughed. Me and my sister rarely hang out because when I go out she's the one watching my girls lol. She told me about her recent NY trip and how she was thinking about living there. We both teared up about the possibility of us living in different states Maybe it was the wine? And I told her stories about daily living with my little monsters. It was the best night out I had in a minute. I love my sister dearly. Her and all her  25 years.


Sidenote: Neither of us took pictures of each other last night. We critique ourselves so hard. I mean, we say down right awful stuff. No one understands that but us :)


Oh, I saw one of my Twitter followers. I'm currently on hiatus from Twitter and he said, "I'm missing all my Lady J stories!" Hilarious!



-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment