Saturday, October 22, 2011

Envy


I totally have green eyes right now (jealousy). Officer and I had neighbors 3 years ago who we grew close with. They matched our swag. Our kids were the same age, the wife and I were stay at home moms, the men worked etc, etc. We had the same struggles as well, financial being the most common one. We both were living day by day. But then, our neighbors told us they were moving out of state because the husband was starting a new career.

Fast forward 3 years later, the husband is in advertisements for a branch of the armed forces nationwide and the wife is in local newspapers for winning a trip for completing her BA in two majors. I love them and am beyond happy for them but... what about us lol.

I want to move out of Baltimore badly. I feel held back here.  Same people, same sh-t. When Officer and I went to see our neighbors renew their vows, I asked how were they able to accomplish all their goals like they had, and the wife said, Just moving was everything. A fresh start.

Hmph, who knows, Atlanta here I come?



-Toodles

1 comment:

  1. Just received a payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete