Friday, September 23, 2011

Things I love....

...besides my kids. :)

Before I left my last job, one of the women who worked the jewelry counter near our kiosk gave me and my 3 coworkers gift cards. It was both unexpected and thoughtful. She gave me a card for Bath & Bodyworks and told me to indulge :)

I held the card for months before deciding to finally use it. Right before I officially used the gift card, I visited the store. I was on my way to my plastic surgery consultation and had a lot of time to spend. So I walked around the store for an hour taking everything in. I put some picture frames in the cart and headed to check out. As I presented the card I noticed I was really in Bed, Bath & Beyond! (All those B's!) I left my cart, never to be seen again!

Putting my previous shopping experience behind me, I decided to online shop instead. Whenever I online shop, I always check the clearance and sales tab first. $$$$ To my surprise there was at least 100 lotions, body washes, candles etc on sale, yay! I went through the whole list and settled on 2 body washes, 1 hand soap and 1 lotion. I bought all this with my $20 gift card! Plus some of the card paid for the shopping and I only had to add $2.



The body washes were winners. They are a part of a coconut line that I hope to Beyonce Bath & Body Works doesn't discontinued. I love the coconut/mango and coconut/pineapple scents, yum. Sadly I can't report on the hand soap because Lady J used the whole body in less than 5 mins :( Parents, when your kids are silent, something is up #RIPHandSoap <---Twitter thing


But what prompted this post was my love for this...



OMG! Breathe Romance is the best lotion ever. The smell is wonderful and the scent lasts forever and ever and ever and ever..... Every time I wear it random people compliment me on it. I love the fact that the scent is both subtle and still is noticeable. I have terrible allergies which prevents me from wearing perfumes so I fell on my knees thinking God for this lotion. If I had a grading system:


!!!!!!!


-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment