Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Optimistic ---> Disappointed ---> Hopeless




Hey. I'm feeling kinda emo today. Yesterday the effect of putting off bills has hit me hard. First my phone service was suspended then cable & internet. I had to make a choice on which was more important and I chose to lay my pennies at Comcast's feet. Not because of my love for television but because job searching via internet is a must. We have 2 prepaid cell phones in the house so I'm not without service completely. I went online today and edited my phone number on my resume and other profiles.

This has been the longest I've voluntarily went without a job. It's now been 4 months and counting.  I was always the kind of person who stumbled into jobs and started working within a couple of days. But now the economy is in the s-t hole, I'm competing with more than overqualified people for entry level positions. *sigh*

With Officer shouldering ALL the bills, it looks like our wedding has been put on the permanent back burner. Of course I'm devastated. Officer's overtime should be going to our wedding deposit :o/ Our deposit is 2k and we've already put out decent amount towards it. I hate to see that money go to waste.

*Otis scream* <----from JayZ & Kanye song, Otis






-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment