Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Can men and women be just friends?

"We're just friends, right?'
Boys and Girls can be friends. For a little anyway, right after lunch lol. But seriously, can grown boys and girls make the same attempt? And how about those in relationships? I asked because I happen to have a boy-friend. A guy that I go out to happy hour with, watch the game etc. Nothing has ever happened but I sometimes feel weird when we're hanging. Granted we're just eating or having drinks but everyone else think we are a couple. The waitress will bring out 1 spoon or the bartender will give us an eye. And at the end of the night when we part, he and I always hesitate like something's suppose to happen lol. But I'm in love with Officer and he (my friend) is in like with whoever is the flavor of the month.

Officer is fully aware of me and my male friendship and us going out. But this post came about after him chiding me yesterday over my future friend-date Friday. It planted a seed that perhaps I am playing with fire. My friend and I enjoy each other's company sure, that's the only reason we hang out like we do, but is it more? Is groundwork being laid? I dunno.

But I'll let y'all know after Friday :)



-Toodles






No comments:

Post a Comment