Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's My Wedding and I can cry if I want to....

This is me but a little bit chubbier


I'm the most chill person on a normal day. I like long walks in the park, vanilla ice cream, all that simple shit. But oh does wedding planning bring out the beast in a person. Right now my wedding support system consist of 3 people. Right, just 3. But Tierra, aren't your bridesmaids helping? No. Next question...

Every suggestion I give is met with resistance. I'm not asking for a lot compared to other brides I hear about.  I'm not choosing wedding hair or shoe, I'm as laid back as a fat cat. Maybe that's the problem, I dunno.

How is Officer handling all the wedding planning? Hmmm, like a boss. His groomsmen are yes men. He text them their needs and they do it. No questions, just yup as replies. Being a man is easy.

*Kat Stacks voice* Anyway doe....
Free Kat Stacks! If you don't know, now you know, Google her.


Honeymoon is paid, sending a check tomorrow for the photographer. \o/  That's two things I can wipe my hands of. From this day forth I will ignore any advice/opinion/concern that steps to mine.

I'm the Bride BITCH!





-Toodles



3 comments:

  1. You make me not want to get married again...

    On the other hand, I don't know that Kat Stacks person is, but she sure has a lovely behind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen nothing tear families and friends apart more than planning a wedding. Seriously, this is the time you are supposed to come together! People get so bent out of shape when the bride and groom want to do things their own way, even though it is their wedding. Don't worry, it'll all be over soon.

    PS: This is the reason I got married at the courthouse, went out for lunch, and then was back at work the next day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After consulting with true friends and taking a minute to breathe, I'm okay. I'm accommodating to fault. I'm just going to do me :)

      Delete