Saturday, April 28, 2012

These are my confessions....

I'm the type of person who often time appears standoffish. I struggled with this my whole life.

"I thought you were mean before I met you."


*Sings* When I was a young warthog.......... Oop, wrong topic....

Um, well I'm not. I'm a people watcher. Until I "know" you, I'm silent. I'm just feeling my way around. Some people are anxious around quiet people. This use to make me laugh inwardly all the time.

But over time I broke away from my mean girl stance. I think my girls helped with that. Children force you to become social. They're in school, sports, Chuck E Cheese... Places with lots of kids and parents you have to interact with.

Often time I wish I could be that person again. Reserved and distance. Unf*ckable.



Maybe on the weekends?



-Toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment