Monday, January 2, 2012

Ravens vs Bengals

We won against the Bengals!!!!


This win gave us home field advantage for the first play off game and a bye. Thank God. We have some injured Ravens and Ed Reed surely needs to heal that shoulder.

Yes we won but I'm not satisfied with my Ravens performance. Defense looked slow at times, especially Ray Lewis. You could see his age this game :( Flacco overthrew his receivers MULTIPLE times. 

My boy Ray Rice though. What a runner. Almost picked up 200 yards this game.

The first play off game is scheduled for January 15, 2012 at 1 pm vs Houston, Denver or Pittsburgh. I know I won't be able to afford those tickets but I surely will be watching.


Oh, by the way, the Jets didn't make it to the play offs, ha!



-Toodles




1 comment:

  1. Actually, Flacco was 15 for 19, meaning he only had 4 incompletions, and 2 of those were drops, so "numerous overthrows" is an exaggeration...but I agree with everything else...

    ReplyDelete