Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Gimme!

Everyday in our lives, people and things competing for our attention:  family, job, bills etc. You're suppose to balance everything out in order to have a healthy, stable life but... it's 2012. The economy is still in the shitter so even if you wanted to take a Mental Health day at work, who knows if your manager decide to use that against you. In turn... we extend ourselves to meet every demand. 

You're at every school event.
You stay after at work.
You take the kids back and forth to sports/music/etc.

Etc, etc, and more etc.

Even with all the extra attention, a person, place, or thing gets neglected. Which then leaves you unsatisfied in that arena.

*Takes in breath*

I hate my job, lol. Like totally. It's the area I'm lacking. It's sucking away all the energy that I want to give to my family, social life and relationship. I didn't give my job permission but the economy has forced my hand. I need the money. I can't afford to quit so I'm dragging my feet to stand on them for 9 hours. 

Ugh.


Play a tiny violin, say a prayer, or whisper my name in the wind. I need help :)



-Toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment