Thursday, January 5, 2012

Deflated

That's how my job search has me feeling...

Yesterday's interview was another screening process. The interview was different all around. There was one recruiter and ten applicants. The recruiter went around, asking questions and we stood and responded.

Exactly my thoughts.

I just knew we would hear the results of our group interview that afternoon. Nope. I'll know next week if I'm moving forward in the interviewing process. This annoys me. I want to put my two weeks in so bad!

Patience, patience.

Oh, I didn't accept my last job offer. As much as I wanted the job, salary was almost doubled this one, the shift was worst than my current one. 3-830. Yup and it was all road work. I can't image myself driving around Baltimore at night in all types of weather. *sigh*

I can't win.

-Toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment