Thursday, November 17, 2011

Where's my dummy stamp?

Ugh!

Remember a couple of weeks back I announced my employment? I was so happy I was high fiving everyone on Sesame Street. Well..... I'm not pleased with my district manager. Every other day I'm calling him as a reminder, Hey, you hired someone! He keeping saying he emailed me paperwork to fill out which I never get. I gave him several email addresses and somehow I never receive anything from him. Out of desperation, I asked was it possible to get the paperwork from him in the field (while he was traveling to his stores) and he agreed. However, he changed the time and day, three times. Man...

Do know that I am still on the job market. My annoyance level on how he conducts business is at 94 percent. I wanted to be working by Black Friday so I could stash some Christmas money away. This man is basically taking money out my pocket.


*Hulk Smash*


Okay, that felt good.



-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment