Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm 99% plus 1 jobless

3 job interviews this week. Where's the yays? In my back pocket. Being unemployed for 5 going on 6 months has sucked 67% of my joy away from me. My optimism is gone.

Mama, I think I need to kill a man so I can get my swagger back. (I kid, it's Hov if you didn't know)

Yesterday I received an email from Verizon Wireless thanking me for applying for a position but they decided to go with a more qualified candidate. Ha! I sold Verizon for 7 years. What, did they hired someone who sold their phones for 7.3 yrs? Unbelievable.

Anyway, when I'm not getting those types of emails, I'm searching for temp work, which is now far and in between. Christmas is knocking at my door does so my job search has been kicked into super overdrive.

Anyone have any job leads?

-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment