Friday, November 25, 2011

Have a big ol' narrow seat...


Ndamukong Sun was just trying to "get out the situation."

Oh.

I'd hate to see Ndamukong Sun actually engage in a fight. Smh. He needs anger management, an IHOP smiley pancake and Jesus taking the wheel. I won't make a guess at his potential fine from the Commisioner but what a waste of talent.

The rest of Sun's explanation:


"I was on top of a guy being pulled down and trying to get up and get off the ground, [that's] why you see me pushing the helmet down, because I'm trying to remove myself from the situation. A lot of people are going to interpret it as... or create their own story lines for seeing what they want to interpret it, but I know what I did and the Man Upstairs knows what I did." Snatched from NFL.com




Denial.




-Toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment