Sunday, November 6, 2011

The day after...

Yesterday was awesomeness in multiple red cups ;) After the historical (and undefeated!) Baltimore Polytechnic Engineers manhandled the un-noble City College Knights, I racewalked to a large tailgating party that had begin at 7 am that morning...


I wasn't alone. Officer and I are highschool sweethearts *swoon* so he was there. And we met up with 3 more classmates after arriving at M&T stadium.


The tailgating section was rocking. Music, free food and free drinks. Yaaas! I reconnected with more classmates ('02 in the house!), did a little two step and we moved to the City side of the party.


Even though City is the enemy AND we had just defeated them on the football field, they can party. Hard. They had bartenders mixing drinks, a live a@$ dj and people dancing for their lives. We spent the remainer of our time there. Even on the City side I still saw people I knew because Baltimore is oh so small.


After more than enough drinks and two near potty accidents, I took the long walk to the car giving Officer time to hang with his boys. I was between sleeping off the alcohol and updating facebook statuses when Officer returned. He suggested the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and I was ALL for it lol.


A brilliant day turned into a fun night. It totally took me back to my high school days until... I saw some kids walking around with Class of 2012 shirts. I'm getting old :/


-Toodles


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment