Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Yesterday was a big ball of activity. I woke up ready to tackle the majority of my Christmas shopping. You see, Officer and I normally wait two or three days before Christmas to race out and purchases items among the leftovers. But not this year. I decided to use layaway.


I went to Kmart with a mission in mind: buy clothes. And that I did, $288 worth. Which is totally reasonable for three kids. That price also includes coats for all of them which I definitely clapped myself on the back for.


However, one negative about layaway is the urge to "throw it in the bag." Throw it in the bag means buying things without checking prices because you have it. Y'all know my pockets, um no lol.


I spent nearly 2 hours shopping bargins and whatnot. I'm so relieved this part of Christmas is done. My oldest girls are out the toy stage and they want big ticket electronics. I'm saving those gifts for Black Friday. But that of course depends on if I'm not working that day.


-Toodles


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment