Monday, October 31, 2011

Victory tastes so sweet...

My Ravens are now 5-2 praise Jill Scott! I'll have to admit the first half against the Cardinals yesterday was straight poo poo. Our offense couldn't get it started and a string of turnovers resulted in Cardinal points. By half time, my Ravens jersey was shredded to Hulk proportions.

But the second quarter, Flacco got into rhythm. I'm thinking Pizza Hut gave him a buzz in the locker room. Joe Cool remembered he had tight ends and wait, Boldin was on the team too? Magic happened and we were in the game again.

The Cardinals and Ravens game was definitely a rollercaster ride. It was fun and I even put my hands up.

Ravens/Cardinals 30-27.

Summing up the game:
Boldin: 7 receptions, 145 yards
Rice: 18 carries, 63 yards and 3 (!!!!) touchdowns

-Toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment