Friday, October 14, 2011

Technology dependency

My lap top decided it had enough of my excessive usage and went on vaca. I googled the error via my phone and found out my computer needs another hard drive. With a new hard drive, all my documents and pics are bye bye. Thankfully I have everything stored on memory cards so I'm good, whew.

Lately I've been trying to find the positive in every little curve ball the world has been throwing my way. So instead of pounding my chest, I decided to see my lap top down time as a push to read more books.

But.... that hasn't happened. Instead I've been using the web on my phone more, d'oh! The internet has become an essential necessity in my life. I must stay up to date with the news... and gossip lol.
I told myself after I write this blog entry that I'm going to finish reading my book.

For reals.


-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment