Friday, October 21, 2011

A little tinkering....

... and I did it! Yay! Wondering what I did? I fixed my lap top all by myself like a boss *puffs chest out*

My lap top went up last week and after finding out I needed a hard drive, I just went to using my smartphone's web browser more. I mean back in the day (when I had a job) $50 for a hard drive wasn't nothing. But right now, sheeeeeeit.

But today after looking into my allinoneeverythingfits closet, I found our 1st laptop that survived all of 1 year before the kids cracked the screen. A dimly lit lightbulb appeared over my head and I thought, Maybe I can use the hard drive from this computer, hmmm....

So, I watched a couple of youtube videos on how to replace a hard drive and BAM! I did it. Do the scissor leg, do the scissor leg!

I want to give a shout out to Dora, Handy Manny and all the wonderful influences in my life.

Back to web browsing... on my lap top!

All these tools and I only used one, the screw driver lol



-Toodles

2 comments: