Monday, September 19, 2011

Makes you go, Huh?

Howdy! I hope you guys had an awesome weekend. My weekend was a mixture of ups and downs. Me and Officer went to a house party and saw the Mayweather/Ortiz fight UP, had an argument with my brother DOWN, spent some time with a former coworker UP, got a call from my car financing DOWN, SO DOWN ha ha. But I made it through the mayhem and am welcoming a new week. Anyway, I came up with the idea to start a weekly Huh? category on this here blog about recent things that have me scratching my weave. Here goes.... 


1. Netflix, you sorta messed up. What is a Qwister? You are doing way too much. Like unjustified increases in monthly services too much.
2. Cocky ass, turn his nose down at the Baltimore Ravens ass, Terrell Owens (TO) is broke as a joke. He revealed on his reality show that his credit score is in the 500s. *punches the air*

                3. Does one Ortiz head butt equal a 2 piece with no biscuit from Mayweather?


                                                        
4. I found out Brandy's brother, Ray J, got goons. What do they do, sing back up to "If I Had One Wish"? *plays piano* Man, get out of here....



                                                          
5. Man... Swizz Beatz dude, think with the other head. Side chicks love paper trails. BBM, text messages, pictures....



*looks at post* Huh?: The men edition, lol.


-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment