Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Can you spot me... a job?

Be patient, it'll happen......


Something will work out, watch.....


Just wait on the Lord.....



You'll get a job soon.....


CAN YOU PAY MY BILLS? CAN YOU PAY MY TELEPHONE BILLS? CAN YOU PAY MY AUTOMOBILES? I DON'T THINK YOU DO....

Old school R&B, I know, I just rolled my eyes too...

This is what I want to scream out every time someone tells me a variation of the lines above. Every statement has the possibility of being true HOWEVER, I needs a job. Bills keep coming and my woe as me cries aren't doing nothing but giving me a week extension. Now look, I'm not hand to mouth. When I say I'm broke this translates to: Not having extra money. Like, to go out or getting pedi & mani and all bullsh*t that us women like. It also means that I'm spending reserves. Money for the wedding, etc. My youngest is still enrolled in daycare even though I'm unemployed because I pay a decent rate and don't want to lose her spot in case I get a job. *Ahem* For when I get a job Trying to be positive :) 

So friends and family, hush. I know and believe that I'll get a job. I'm stressing about these automobills....



-Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment